System Assistance Area
The design and development of computer systems based on the latest and consolidated technologies are designed to deliver integrated, scalable and portable solutions to ensure their suitability over time.
Main activities offered
- analysis, design, implementation, management of company networks;
- holding company;
- scheduled or on-demand interventions;
- coordination with other suppliers (eg suppliers of: cabling, telephony, accounting management, etc.);
-reference, installation, configuration, training for the use of hardware and software and consumables;
- implementation of enterprise data protection solutions, both hw and sw (backup storage, backup, antivirus, firewall, ip filtering, VPN, implementation of encrypted communication protocols, etc.);
- services and connectivity solutions through the use of the Internet (or VPN-Virtual Private Network-dedicated implementation) for communication management between suppliers / customers networks and the company;
- consulting and elaboration of executive or major projects for the development of systems telematici and informatici in gender.
These activities are carried out in collaboration with corporate ICT managers or through direct delegation to GeDInfo, also with customer guidance.